I, me, myself, Pavan and kumar
June 15, 2006
I had this tagline for some time: "Do you know who the 4 most egoistic people in the world are? I, me, myself and Pavan.. in that order". Ok, here is the fifth candidate: Pavan kumar. Warning: The foll. paragraphs contain high doses of me-ism.
Suyog has asked me to write on: "5 weirdest things about yourself" (the title of this post answers the q). I had earlier, without any prediction super-powers, written on this topic. Then, the count surpassed 10. But, out of respect for the tagging ritual, I shall try to dig deeper into myself…. and before I start, I have a question: is tagging communicable like flu?
- I write everything.. everything.. in pointwise manner or using bullets.. I cant write a paragraph long enough to be called a para, hence I split things into points.. helps to focus.. and hence big fat novels/stories dont catch my attention either.. I have a child-like attention span.. ooooh is that a spider on my desk?
- I had my first crush on my classmate in IV standard.. she was our class teacher's daughter, and her name was Sonali Agarwal. And Sonali, if you are reading this, I am still trying to make a fool-proof approach/pick-up for you..
- I liked (and still do) dismantling things: mechanical and electrical gadgets.. or be it Operating System.. I break things down beyond which they cant be broken.. or till they get uninteresting.. and I dont brag a high success rate with getting them back to work either!
- I hate sleeping. Yeah, I sleep late, and wake up early, and no, I dont suffer from insomnia.. it is just me.. and I dont talk or prefer talking in the morning till I make sure Sun is going to rise..
- I have exceptionally good sense of smell and hearing.. like a dobberman.. though the first "super-power" is not always welcome.. you know what I mean.. and the second one helps me in being aware of my surroundings..
My parents always tell me that I am special.. not sure if it is real or they are covering up my weirdness..